Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Heady Days of Uni (Part 2)

Quote of the Day: Special r/s b/n KH, CH and RN? only in KH's dreams!

Haha, you would be so lucky!! My goodness, our bickering has taken off from real life settings in my car into the cyber world! Woe to those who come across this!

Let me introduce my two close friends Christina (CH) and Rachel (RN)(surnames/contact numbers, emails can be supplied on request). To say that they are close friends would be an understatement. They were more like my left and right arm during my first couple few years in Uni.

Looking back now, it seems like all our time spent together was endless re runs of a 4 episode mini series.

1. We all skip class and go out for lunch in the city.
2. We end up at the beach.
3. we sit around in the cafe gossiping (I only listen, honest to god)
4. We go to Hampden Road for teriyaki chicken.

All throughout these, CH and I would be fighting and bickering. If you can't imagine a physically abusive and violent girl, spend some time with CH and you will be able to. Apart from trying to grab the steering wheel while i'm driving along mounts bay road, she would be pinching me or boxing me like a rag doll. Poor RN would white knuckle it through the ride. Alternatively closing her eyes and our screaming to watch out for that car/the cyclist/the curb/the granny. HAHA...little did she know that CH and i had a secret pact to do all that to panic her :) Muahahahahahaha

I would be remiss to forget the others who often came along on these screamsome trips, especially Alice and Meina. Alice once thought it was a good idea to drop a piece of gum down the back of my shirt while i was driving. At which i *calmly* took both my hands off the steering wheel to try and fish for it...these same hands quickly rocketed to my ears as the combined screams of the girls reverberated inside the car!! Rachel, who was in the front seat, immediately learnt how to steer! (Christina was pinching and boxing me to try and get me to grab the wheel) All this along the narrow strip of Hampden Road.

Gee, i miss those times...and yes, including the time CH rear ended a stationary vehicle! Even when there were 4 of us in the car to tell her to watch out for it 10 seconds before we hit! Luckily we didn't kill anyone and damage was minimal; a scratched bumper and a smashed indicator light. HAha...CH thought that we could somehow get it repaired before she had to go home that same afternoon...Yeah right! This is perth we're talking about, 1 week if you're lucky, mate.

Poseidon
Poseidon


?? Which Of The Greek Gods Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla

Do this test people, it is quite interesting and easy to do. The only part i find in it that truly applies to me is the last line..."...and you don't stick around to pick up the pieces". That is so so me i reckon. Slowly but surely i'm changing for the better in that, but to everyone who knows me well or wants to know me well, be warned...I'll dissipate like a fart in a crowded room. A stink at first but quickly forgotten, or so i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home