Sunday, May 02, 2004

Here We Go!

Quote of the Day: What's that smell?

Yes, after having thought of writing for years, I've finally gotten down to hitting out a few lines! Just goes to show how bored i really am. Also, I've been thinking back to interesting times i've had before and boy, do i miss those and i'll hate to forget them. How many times have i said "i" now? 7 times in 5 lines...talk about being egocentric...but wait a sec, that's fine, this is supposed to be about me me me and ME!
Feel free to say anything you want, not that i'm not easily affected by opinions but I'll prolly be desperate for attention and replies since i'm going through all the trouble of writing in here!

To open it up, where do i start.....how about my trip to the Botanical Gardens in Brooklyn, NY? For a change, my dad decided that today we wouldn't drive to our destination but take the train instead...here i digress...anyone who has been on the trains here will tell you it friggin STINKS! I don't know what it is but i reckon it's a mix of dead rodents, rat/cat/dog droppings and piss, oil....it just smells like nothing you'll ever want to smell again! To think that the mayor of NYC, Micheal Bloomberg no less, takes the train every morning and doesn't find the smell repulsive doesn't give anyone else the right to complain i guess. Afterall, there are more important things to worry about here, like the terrorist threat, rising taxi fares and increasing prices of dairy products.

For those of us that complain about crowded MRT trains, be thankful! Though i won't envy your having to watch out for collapsing stations and buildings! Jokes aside, the responsible contractors will surely be quaking in their boots now, not from civil legal issues but BIG BROTHER! shhhhhh

Bahh...enough for now...and to the English Essay Structure Purists, you can complain all you want about me not talking about the botanical gardens.