Monday, May 10, 2004

Queenie

Quote of the Day: Who is Queen of Hearts?

Haha, icequeen, this is the second person who has asked me who you are! haha....seeing as how you appear on my board so much :) But "WHO IS SHE?!"

First, let's talk about "anti-fate", "anti-destiny", "not-to-be" etc. You have to know that i first spoke to QoH some 3 or even 4 years ago on irc...Then i finally weaned myself off that silly thing. I mean i wasn't in Singapore anymore and most the people i spoke too had grown away from that too.

Fast forward to one year ago. I decide to go to irc to have a look around cos i was bored and lo and behold, i bump into her there. This is when i learnt that she had been in perth for the last year and i was there too! We've spoken to one another online for like numerous times but never met cos i wasn't in singapore. Then she was actually studying in UWA while i was there too and we never knew! Until i came to NY! DOhhhhhhhhh

Anyway, she has now become one of my main sources of company online. Constantly behaving like a teenager with a major crush on this guy in Perth :P hehe...hope i didn't betray any confidences there! haha...Also have her to thank for setting up this blog thing for me.

Thank you Iq for brightening my day and helping with all those funny brackets, commas, appostrophe's etc in the template of this thing! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home